Security Analyst II
Are you someone who gets excited about working with a great technology organization that leverages U.S. and global teams, develops solutions for multiple companies, and explores new and innovative solutions? Awesome – we’ve been looking for you! TMNAS will immerse you in a collaborative culture that is business-focused, people-passionate, and dedicated to helping our Tokio Marine Group companies exceed their goals and deliver the excellent customer engagement we’re known for. We are equally as passionate about our employees loving their work. We offer a broad array of training and education opportunities to keep them freshly skilled and growing, and flexibility in choosing a workplace and arrangements that help them thrive. If you want to join us and help us shape the future of insurance technology and operations, apply today!
The TMNAS IT Security Analyst II is an operational and functional resource role within the Technology Security and Risk Management function within the TMNAS IT Department. The TMNAS IT Security Analyst II will enforce enterprise information security processes and solutions and will execute critical functions/services maintained by the Security Threat, Monitoring and Risk team including threat management, incident response, identity and access management and security awareness. They will provide security expertise supporting organization risk reduction though daily security monitoring, threat hunting and incident response. The TMNAS IT Security Analyst II will be a significant contributor evaluating organizational security needs ensuring operational solutions are developed and implemented with supporting practices and procedures.
- Monitors security logs and systems for violations and unusual events.
- Provide subject matter expertise in support and development of improved security policies and threat models.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Perform review and analysis of security control tool sets to identify potential/emerging or active threats within the environment.
- Develop and support integration of security intelligence into various aspects of operational services.
- Develop, compile and document security status reports and dashboards as needed.
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with IT peers and Business Units.
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of information security strategy and architecture.
- Assists in the design and development of security software products for enterprise platforms ensuring integration into operational practices.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or similar major preferred.
- CISSP, SSCP, Security+ or CEH certifications preferred
- 5 years relevant IT operation experience.
- 2-3 years in information security preferred.
- Experience with incident response, threat hunting, user authentication, network security, web security and vulnerability management preferred.
- Demonstrated experience administering and/or monitoring any of the following security control and technology areas:
- SIEM - Required
- Host Intrusion Detection/Prevention - Required
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) - Preferred
- Vulnerability Assessments Scanning
- Web Application Security Scanning
- Entitlements Management and Classification/Labeling
- Email Security – Phishing, DMARC, Data Leakage etc.
- Forensics and E-Discovery
- Endpoint protection and DLP
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.