Manager, Vulnerability Management and Testing- Remote
Are you someone who gets excited about working with a great technology organization that leverages U.S. and global teams, develops solutions for multiple companies, and explores new and innovative solutions? Awesome – we’ve been looking for you! Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) will immerse you in a collaborative culture that is business-focused, people-passionate, and dedicated to helping our Tokio Marine Group companies exceed their goals and deliver the excellent customer engagement we’re known for. We are equally as passionate about our employees loving their work. We offer a broad array of training and education opportunities to keep them freshly skilled and growing, and flexibility in choosing a workplace and arrangements that help them thrive. If you want to join us and help us shape the future of insurance technology and operations, apply today!
As the Manager of Vulnerability Management and Testing under the Global Fusion Center US, you will be responsible for uncovering and mitigating the evolving cyber threats through rigorous penetration testing and proactive vulnerability management methodologies. This position extends beyond mere technical skills—it requires leadership, strategy formulation, directing a dedicated team, and effectively communicating vulnerabilities and remediation strategies across the organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use an analytical approach to build and troubleshoot Infrastructure and Applications driving risk reduction and surfacing risk posture across the organization
- Perform complex vulnerability scans in cloud environments using common vulnerability assessment tools
- Curate and assess vulnerability data extracts to analyze and resolve false positives
- Develop reports using data that is hosted in multiple tools (e.g., dashboards) and communicate clearly to leadership and other cyber security teams
- Review and risk assess the criticality and priority of all vulnerability scans along with existing toolset for prioritization
- Responsible for managing and conducting both local and remote penetration testing activities
- Lead, develop and guide a team of cyber analysts and penetration testers
- Establish and build strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned
- 5-10 years in a professional environment as part of an operational security function (vulnerability management, application testing, penetration testing, technical project management)
- Minimum of 3 years on a large-scale global vulnerability management engagement
- Advanced understanding of cyber testing lifecycles (e.g., threat/penetrating testing, ethical hacking) with experience contributing to the build of a penetration testing programs
- Experience judging the priority of a vulnerability based on risk and impact
- Deep application security knowledge, with the ability to map an application vulnerability to exploitation indicators
- Sound knowledge of common infrastructure and web application vulnerability categorizations such as CVE, CVSS, CWE.
- Experience managing highly technical cyber security resources or penetration testers
- Considerable experience in customer-facing roles with excellent communication skills
- At least 3-5 years working within a global cyber security function
- Industry security certification (CISSP, GPEN, OSCP) preferred
- Fluency in a foreign language is highly desirable, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Salary range $125,000 to $180,000. Ultimate salary offered will be based on factors such as applicant experience and geographic location. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and bonus eligibility on top of base.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Application Deadline: 2/21/2024
Additional benefits information can be found here: https://tmnas.com/benefits-at-tmnas.aspx