Head of Global Fusion Center- Remote
Are you someone who gets excited about working with a great technology organization that leverages U.S. and global teams, develops solutions for multiple companies, and explores new and innovative solutions? Awesome – we’ve been looking for you! Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) will immerse you in a collaborative culture that is business-focused, people-passionate, and dedicated to helping our Tokio Marine Group companies exceed their goals and deliver the excellent customer engagement we’re known for. We are equally as passionate about our employees loving their work. We offer a broad array of training and education opportunities to keep them freshly skilled and growing, and flexibility in choosing a workplace and arrangements that help them thrive. If you want to join us and help us shape the future of insurance technology and operations, apply today!
The Head of Global Fusion Center US (GFC) will have the opportunity to help build a pioneering GFC from the ground up. You will assist in designing, implementing, governing, and operating security operations services supporting the insurance and financial services companies of Tokio Marine Group around the world. The GFC US site will take primary responsibility for the Americas and areas of the Middle East and Africa, and will take secondary responsibility for the APAC region in a “follow-the-sun” model. The Head of GFC-US will be an important member of the Global Fusion Center Leadership team reporting to the Global Head of Cyber Defense.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in building out the US site for a global security center (GFC: Global Fusion Center) designed to augment our individual group company security operations
- Lead security incident and data breach investigations and handle post-incident reporting in urgent or critical situations
- Develop roadmaps, set objectives, and choose initiatives that support the goals of improving cyber defense capability and maturity at Tokio Marine
- Work with your team to proactively identify and improve threat detection deficiencies by utilizing breach and attack simulation (BAS) tools and participating in purple team exercises
- Align with GFC-Japan to develop metrics for reporting purposes and driving specific actions, including measuring and improving operational effectiveness and performance and determining detective control effectiveness and coverage
- Engage with technology and business leaders to drive a comprehensive information security strategy and ensure information assets and technologies are protected and appropriately managed
- Direct, motivate, develop, and manage performance of the Global Cyber Security Team
- Establish and build strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned
- 5-10 years in a professional environment as part of Security Operations Center (SOC) or Global Fusion Center equivalent
- At least 5 years working in a leadership capacity within a global cyber security function
- Expertise in incident response, and SOC operations, with a strong emphasis on metric-driven management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to provide technical thought leadership on security incident investigation calls with other technology teams, and the ability to translate and simplify complex technical concepts for consumption by non-technical audiences
- Experience managing a team of technicians with various skill sets that provides operations, maintenance and service support of security operations across an organization
- Demonstrated experience working globally and building multi-national teams is key, as well as the ability to lead through both organizational structures and positive influence
- Deep experience working with 3rd party partners is required, particularly with MSSPs
- Strong technical skills, including networking, operating systems and threat actor techniques
- Experience in a shared service delivery environment is preferred
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Industry security certification (CISSP, GIAC, CCSP) required
- Fluency in a foreign language is highly desirable, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Salary range $180,000 to $230,000. Ultimate salary offered will be based on factors such as applicant experience and geographic location. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and bonus eligibility on top of base.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.
Application Deadline: 2/21/2024
Additional benefits information can be found here: https://tmnas.com/benefits-at-tmnas.aspx