Systems Analyst Intern- Hybrid
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! Tokio Marine North America Services adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
The TMNAS Systems Analyst intern is an operational and functional resource role within the TMNAS IT Department. The TMNAS IT Systems Analyst intern will work closely with experienced IT staff to learn gain practical experience in the field. They will have the chance to learn cutting edge technology in enterprise content management, publishing and management through cloud-based services and tools.
The ideal candidate will have base-level knowledge in Computer Science.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists with software development tasks and coding
- Documenting procedures, configurations and other important information
- Participating in team meetings, presentations and other training sessions
- Assists with using a variety of industry standard tools and practices
- Course work in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program with a related major
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Willingness to learn new technologies, tools and skills
- Must have the passion to learn, investigate and adopt
- Ability to adapt to juggling multiple, competing, and frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Hands on knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, Microsoft Office Suite (including Visio) and or other software supportive of IT governance and/or administration
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.