Investor/ Stakeholder Relations
Build strong relationships with institutional investors and analysts in the U.S and Europe.
Essential Job Functions:
Building relationships with institutional investors in the U.S and Europe (hereafter investors). IR/SR meetings with investors (including participation in conferences). Arranging non-deal roadshows of top management. Building relationships with sell-side analysts in the U.S and Europe (hereafter analysts). IR meetings with analysts. Hosting thematic IR meetings by top management of North American GCs. Arranging IR meetings between investors and top management of North American GCs
Reporting on IR activities to North American subsidiaries. Enhanced investor targeting (utilizing information obtained from local inner circles). Gathering information from North American subsidiary for IR activities. Regarding PR, we will add appropriate content based on the future initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline required
- 5+years’s experience of Japanese/Global equity sales at investment banks required
- Coverage experience on and/or working experience at insurance industry preferred
- Fluency in Japanese preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, and strong knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel preferred
- Strong leadership ability; able to work with a group to set its objectives and agenda, generate allegiance to those objectives, and guide and motivate achievement
- Strong project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources, to achieve project objectives and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytical ability with the capability to determine the root cause of problems and issues and provide solutions
- Strategic thinking; Applies organizational acumen to identify and maintain focus on key success factors for the organization
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work independently and without supervision
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.