Technology Business Management Specialist/ Hybrid (Bala Cynwyd, PA)
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! Tokio Marine North America Services adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Performs day-to-day activities of the Technology Business Management (“TBM”) function for TMNAS and the business units it supports.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs duties as assigned to support TBM processes
- Directs documents for internal approval and allocation to business units
- Analyzes, codes and processes invoices to the general ledger
- Creates purchase requisitions and goods receipts
- Coordinates and communicates with vendors
- Participates in the review, analysis and documentation of business and system processes
- Assists in the development and delivery of TBM process training for end users
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline preferred
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Cursory knowledge of both information technology and accounting concepts
- Strong math skills to understand and perform procurement processes
- Ability to work both independently and without supervision, as well as part of a team
- Ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels
Tokio Marine Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, or sexual orientation.