Intern - Technology Business Management
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
Responsible for performing day-to-day tasks in support of the Tokio Marine North America Services Technology Business Management (“TBM”) group and the business units the Company supports (Philadelphia Insurance, Tokio Marine America, and First Insurance Company of Hawaii). The TBM group supplies services related to IT Financial Management, Vendor & Contract Management and Software Asset Management.
- Uploading documents for approval and tracking status
- Assist in running reports on financial performance for internal and external use
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed, such as issue tracking, and audit request tracking
- Aid in performing IT purchase request submissions and invoice payments
- Contribute to identifying and tracking items for monthly close operations
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned
- Exercises independent discretion and judgment
- Actively pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS, or related Business disciplines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP (preferred, not required)
- Good customer service skills to respond to employee inquiries and management requests (responsive, collaborative, accurate)
- Strong organizational skills: Planning, organizing, prioritizing tasks; the ability to work with deadlines and communicate with the department if a deadline might be missed
- Effective communication skills to supply information to business units
- Attention to detail
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive Company information
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.