Salesforce Architect (Remote)
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! Tokio Marine North America Services adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
We are looking for a qualified Salesforce Architect to join our high performing team that delivers and supports services across the U.S. and Mexico to the North American businesses of the Tokio Marine Group. You will serve as the subject matter expert for Salesforce applications and solutions and be expected to have a deep understanding of business processes and Salesforce technologies. We are looking for a dynamic, tech savvy, self-motivated person with a demonstrated history of application development and several years of creating and designing Salesforce solutions. The Architect will provide Salesforce expertize across the various teams, serve as a mentor to more junior colleagues, formulate technical strategies and policies and act as a “trusted advisor” to developers and analysts. The candidate should be collaborative, communicative, and confident while working with business and IT groups in a fast-paced environment.
- Creates and maintains architectural artifacts illustrating the Salesforce ecosystem
- Responsible for the development, communication, and implementation of the organization's technology architecture and the components required to Salesforce support
- Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and application of new and emerging tools and techniques
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Business units and senior management
- Maintains code best practices and standards. Ensures that the best practices are enforced and architecture standards are met with new initiatives and deployments
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the company
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or a related technical discipline is preferred
- Salesforce certification in any of the following is required: Salesforce Certified System Architect, Salesforce Certified Application Architect, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
Experience and Knowledge Required
- 5+ years of Solution architecture experience, at least 3+ years as Salesforce Architect
- Strong experience developing Salesforce solutions using Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce, Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Flows
- An understanding of system limitations and best practices within Salesforce system limits and constraints
- Ability to design reusable and scalable components for a high volume and enterprise environments
- Ability to design and align system components based on requirements
- Experience with integrating Salesforce with service bus and external web services such as Azure REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with modern CI/CD tools such as Gearset
- Experience working with Sales Cloud
- Experience with FSC object model for Insurance is a plus
- Familiarity with SOA strategies and solutions
- Knowledge of SDLC methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement, or support
Salary range 98,840.00-145,000.00 Ultimate salary offered will be based on factors such as applicant experience and geographic location. Our company offers a competitive benefits package and bonus eligibility on top of base.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.