Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers.
The Technology Business Management (“TBM”) Analyst provides tactical and operational support to all IT departments regarding TBM functions including, but not limited to, procurement process, vendor management, software asset management, 3rd party resource coordination and onboarding, contract coordination, and RFI/RFQ/RFP processing project and operational financial management, budgeting, and contract negotiation.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports IT vendors and the TBM Vendor Manager as assigned with an emphasis on contract renewals
- Processes onboarding requests and maintains accurate records within TMNAS systems
- Tracks and monitors software assets and maintains compliance with contractual terms
- Partners with IT to lead contractor-sourcing initiatives
- Administration of the SharePoint & MS Teams site, including artifacts such as action items, presentations, standard operating procedures, and quick reference guides
- Assists in the coordination of the RFP process by hosting Q&A sessions, collecting responses, and analyzing submissions
- Supports the process flow of TBM procurement requests as needed to ensure timely completion
- Performs periodic maintenance and updates of TBM systems and tools, including extraction, evaluation, analysis and maintenance of TBM data and reports
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred
- 2 - 5 years experience in a professional setting.
- Ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations
- Ability to communicate in a professional, clear, and concise manner (both written and in-person) and effectively listen to others
- Customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring consultation (responsive, consultative, collaborative, and accurate)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.