Senior IT Learning and Change Management Specialist
The Senior IT Learning and Change Management Specialist builds change management solutions for Enterprise Information Technology projects across multiple Tokio Marine subsidiary in North America. This position is also responsible for the management of training vendors working on content development and delivery associated with IT solutions.
Working under the direction of the Tokio Marine North America Services Senior Enterprise Training Manager, as well as the IT Business Relationship Managers, this position coordinates all aspects of IT Training Strategy and Delivery.
Works cooperatively with the TMNAS Enterprise Training and Communications teams as well as IT partners to:
- Identify training and communication needs in Enterprise IT rollouts; builds a change management plan in alignment with the key milestones of delivery; socializes the plan, gaining buy in from all key stakeholders.
- Develops and delivers communication and training materials in alignment with approved change management plans.
- Develops and maintains an Enterprise IT Communication and Training Calendar in relationship with key stakeholders
- Proactively identifies issues that impact end-user effectiveness; develops rapid training and communications to remediate
- Evaluates learning impact using standard training measurements and evaluation.
- Establishes goals to measure successful implementation of change management and training.
Bachelor’s degree required
At least 3 to 5 years’ experience in Training, or Organizational Development.
Experience with insurance organizations highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of IT terminology and practices as well as the stages of IT system development and implementation
- Knowledge of adult learning: principles, practices and measurement
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 suite including SharePoint, Outlook, Teams, and Yammer.
- Proven change management success implementing Microsoft O365 or other core business applications.
- Ability to design and development content with online content authoring tools (Adobe Presenter and Captivate, ConnectPro, Camtasia, PPT and Webex preferred)
- Proven writing and communication skills to transfer complex communication and training plans aligned with IT projects into simplified end user trainings, quick reference guides, video and other learning resources.
- Ability to develop clear and effective content for a variety of target audiences through multiple mediums (job aids, email, social, video, etc)
- Ability to quickly produce large volumes of training and communications aligned with the business need in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to consult and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders on effective training and communications approaches and materials
- High sense of urgency and responsiveness to the business need
- Ability to self-manage projects and workload
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Collaborates effectively as part of multiple teams (IT, HR, HRIS, Training and OD, multiple business partners) both remote and onsite.
- Ability to work independently without excessive supervision and also effectively as part of a team
- Ability to solve complex problems simply and effectively
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.