Application Development Intern
- Reduce tech debt by refactoring the code under guidance from tech lead and managers
- Analyze code coverage of unit tests
- Identifying positive and negative test conditions (under supervision from tech lead and managers)
- Progressively improve code coverage by writing Junit test cases
- Assist in updating Maven builds to include test harness execution
- Assist in updating and maintaining SonarQube configuration to include unit tests
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performing special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program.
- Basic knowledge of Java development language preferred.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.