Information Technology Internal Auditor
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Assist the IT Audit team in performing internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Work as a member of the IT Audit team to document testing of controls;
- Assist in identifying control issues and audit findings through the course of work performed;
- Produce written summaries of procedures, findings, and recommendations;
- Support Japanese Sarbanes-Oxley compliance; and
- Perform data analysis and mining as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Accounting, or Finance.
- Superior analytical ability and attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel;
- Strong writing and communication skills; and
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a team.
- CPA, CIA, MBA, or CISA completed/in process;
- 0-2 years auditing experience in IT, financial/operational, and/or integrated audits (internal and/or external);
- Experience in databases and data analysis; and
- Fluency in Japanese a plus.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.