Tax Accounting Intern
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
- Gain understanding and participate in the daily, monthly and quarterly functionality of the Tax Department under the supervision of professional staff.
- Assist in the preparation of Form 1099 MISC.
- Assist in the preparation of corporate and insurance federal, state and local tax, the preparation of sales and use tax filing, preparation of unclaimed property filing.
- Preparation of personal property tax filing, tax research and updates.
- Will handle misc. administrative work and other duties as assigned.
- Must be actively enrolled in an undergraduate program in Business Administration/ Accounting
- Strong interpersonal, time management, and organization skills
- Familiarity with MS applications
- Team player
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.