IT Security Intern
The TMNAS IT Security Intern is an operational and functional resource role within the Technical Security and Risk Management function within the TMNAS IT Department. The TMNAS IT Security Intern will assist with development and execution of enterprise information security processes and solutions. They will assist with the vulnerability management and threat management programs. In addition, assist with the maintenance of security standards and operating procedures.
Specific job responsibilities for the intern are based on need but can include:
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of information security solutions and processes.
- Helps analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the vulnerability management program.
- May monitor security logs and systems for violations and unusual events.
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Perform special projects and/or activities as may be assigned.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.