Office Services Coordinator
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provides support to TMNA group companies including areas of facilities, security, lease administration, office equipment, fixtures and furniture and general vendor services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the Director, Corporate Facilities with office relocations, expansion and scheduling installations of services and support structure in conjunction with office support staff, local management, and vendors.
- Negotiates field office lease agreements in accordance with group company initiatives and budgetary guidelines.
- Assists in architectural and MEP documentation to maintain Group Company standards
- Maintains office equipment and asset inventories and lease schedules; to include scheduling equipment installations, upgrades and replacements.
- Assists in the negotiation of all vendor service contracts for the group companies and ensures compliancy from the vendors to meet requirements and SLAs.
- Coordinates internal staff relocations, office furniture installations and changes as required with vendors and internal support staff.
- Coordinates the company’s emergency response plans, evacuation and safety program and communicates to all fire captains and staff regarding critical responsibilities.
- Tracks all facilities related expenses on a monthly basis and provides reports to Management identifying budget variances.
- Supervises the payment of all facilities invoices and rent payments.
- Ensures monthly rent roll is accurate and Office Leasing Master is accurate on a regular basis.
- Provides budgetary data and monitors expenditures within the scope of facilities and related projects.
- Reviews real estate contracts for accounting and recordkeeping as well as identification of key dates and clauses in lease documents.
- Leads the day to day Facilities team operations including work management, issue resolution and resource utilization.
- Assists with multi-site management.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Establishes and builds strong working relationships and partnerships with Group Company Business Units and Senior Management.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
1. 5 – 7 years progressive, multi-site facilities and management experience
2. Proficiency and familiarity with AutoCAD
3. Prior experience with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
4. Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques for assessing and controlling an organization’s exposure to risks of various kinds, ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
5. Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and ability to determine root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions.
6. Knowledge of and ability to use office support tools available at the desktop (word processing, email, presentation software and spreadsheets.)
7. Knowledge of the full spectrum of activities in developing and maintaining physical facilities.
8. Knowledge of and ability to employ required tools, techniques and technologies to minimize losses due to breaches of physical premises security.
9. Strong writing and communication skills.
10. Strong customer service orientation and ability to meet or exceed customer needs and expectations.
11. Strong project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources, to achieve project objectives and deadlines.
12. Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
13. Effective negotiating skills for lease and contract management activities
14. Superior attention to detail.
15. Ability to juggle multiple, competing, frequently changing time-sensitive deadlines and priorities
16. Ability to work independently and without supervision.
17. Ability to work and lead effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.