IT Intern Enterprise Architecture
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
The TMNAS IT Intern – Enterprise Architecture, reports to the Principal Enterprise Architect in an operational and functional resource role within the Enterprise Architecture group.
The successful candidate will be exposed to a broad range of areas related to Enterprise Architecture and will primarily focus on team processes, application architecture, , business architecture, and data governance. The individual will also gain practical technology, architectural concepts, and property and casualty insurance knowledge. This includes understanding the tools and artifacts associated with Enterprise Architecture.
Specific job responsibilities for the intern are:
- Add content to and improve EA SharePoint site
- Report maintenance/development.
- Maintaining and compiling technical documentation.
- Managing key performance indicators
- Developing documentation with Enterprise Architecture tools.
- Collection and reporting of performance metrics.
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Perform special projects and/or activities as may be assigned.
- Collaborate with various business areas to gather information and requirements.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.