IT Intern - Service Desk
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
IT Intern – Service Desk
The TMNAS IT Intern is an operational and functional resource role within the Service Desk function within the TMNAS IT department. Responsible for providing the first line of support and problem resolution for technology products or applications.
Specific job responsibilities for the intern are based on need but can include:
- Review work orders when managers respond and either extend account or process terminations
- Follow up with managers that don’t respond after automated reminders go out
- Process weekly terminations, new hire and employee change report reviews
- Verify that all territory, regional and locations lists are up to date with employee change and moves
- Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company
- Perform special projects and/or activities as may be assigned
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.