Sr. Infrastructure Engineer
The Sr. Infrastructure Engineer leads a team of Infrastructure Engineers in the delivery of advanced technical support and solution engineering to improve the reliability of the TMNAS compute infrastructure. The Sr. Infrastructure Engineer serves as the primary compute and virtualization technology expert and is responsible for the design, build, deployment and maintenance of compute technologies. The role requires an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, VMware technologies, server hardware technologies, Citrix and other compute and virtualization technologies.
Degree/Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, or Computer Science, or related field preferred
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL Foundations v3)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE)preferred
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) preferred
- VMware VCP preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a computer engineering role
- Demonstrated expertise with a wide range of computer technologies including but not limited to:
- Microsoft technologies (e.g. Windows, Active Directory)
- Cloud providers and IaaS (e.g. Azure, AWS)
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Server Hardware including hyper-converged (e.g. Cisco, Dell)
- Understanding of SAN infrastructure (e.g. Dell/EMC, Pure)
- Understanding of network infrastructure (e.g. Cisco)
Experience with IT service management frameworks such as ITIL v3. Demonstrated experience designing, documenting and implementing computer engineering processes and procedures. Prior engineering team lead experience and ability to motivate staff to perform their best to achieve desired results. Demonstrated project management experience working on multiple projects/priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.