IT Vendor Management Analyst
IT Vendor Management Analyst
The IT Vendor Management Analyst assists with the oversight and completion of day-to-day activities of Vendor Management service functions within TMNAS IT.
- Provide support to all IT departments regarding vendor management functions including staff augmentation coordination, contract coordination and RFP processing.
- Participate in various managed contract operational and governance meetings.
- Provide support in assessing prospective vendors to ensure that they meet TMNAS standards and requirements.
- Manage vendor profiles, update vendor performance scorecards and management dashboards.
- Perform due diligence on third party service providers by reviewing financial statements, compliance audit reports, third party vendor management program, and SOC reports.
- Conduct on-going monitoring of existing vendors to ensure that the security and risk profile of the relationship continues to meet TMNAS standards.
- Participates in negotiation of Service Level Agreements, ensures SLAs are met; when SLAs are not met, supports improvement efforts.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Publishes monthly vendor service usage report to continually monitor vendor usage by service.
- Assists with periodic review and revision of the TMNAS vendor management standards and associated procedures.
- Establishes and builds strong working relationships and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- 2 - 5 years relevant experience in either vendor management, asset management or a combination of both
- Knowledge of organizational politics and political tactics; ability to effectively navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels.
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company’s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Ability to write business requirements and functional specifications.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring financial consultation (responsive, consultative, collaborative, and accurate).
- Strong leadership ability; able to work with a group to set its objectives and agenda, generate allegiance to those objectives, and guide and motivate achievement.
- Strong project management skills: Plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of resources to achieve project objectives and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio).
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.