PeopleSoft Functional Manager
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
This is a highly visible position that will lead an experienced team of HRIT Functional Analysts interacting with Tokio Marine Group Company HR, TMNAS IT, Finance, Payroll; supporting HRIT production operations and implementing enhancements to HRIT systems and processes.
- Ensures that the integrity of each system is maintained as the applications are enhanced and modified through approved version control and change management procedures.
- Ensures that system (Project and Operational) documentation is developed and maintained.
- Provide formal and periodic status updates - on work load, projects and tasks performed by the HRIS Functional Analyst team - to the VP of HRIT.
- Develops processes and systems that ensure consistently high performance.
- Ensures adherence to the designated lifecycle (SDLC or Agile) for all projects implemented by HRIS Functional Team.
- Partners with the HRIT Service Delivery & Security Lead and HRIT Development Lead to ensure delivery of Projects, System enhancements and Bug fixes; in adherence to JSOX principles as well as established Service delivery standards..
- Establishes and maintains collaborative relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Gathers and analyzes requirements for mid to small projects.
- May act as a Project Manager for mid- to small-size projects.
- Regularly reassesses priorities and competing demands and adjusts allocation of time and resources to increase efficiency and effectiveness among the Functional Analyst Team.
- Supports and motivates team to achieve excellent results.
- Communicates with team to explain goals and creates a positive atmosphere to encourage attainment of goals.
- Resource Management – would perform annual performance reviews for the members of the PeopleSoft functional analyst team.
- At least 10 years of PeopleSoft Functional implementation experience.
- The ideal candidate would have a PeopleSoft Technical (Development) background and should be comfortable with reading and comprehending SQRs, People Code and using Application Designer. The position itself does not require the resource to code.
- Strong understanding and experience with Performance Management module
- Understanding and experience in supporting Core HR module, including basic setup (including SETID and multiple Business Units), Personal Data/POI, Job Data (with multiple jobs), SmartHire Templates and Manager Self-Service, Position Management, Payroll, Recruiting and Compensation.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Query tool.
- Ability to learn new PeopleSoft modules or new HRIS applications as required.
- Strong understanding of Core HR and Payroll Business Processes.
- Excellent communication skills; and ability to deal effectively with multiple competing priorities.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.