Training and Learning Management Coordinator
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provides support for all aspects of enterprise training, including Learning Management System (LMS) administration, and support for training and development programs.
This position also has the opportunity to learn and be coached in instructional design best practices, the use of rapid authoring tools, and to develop online training content to support the business.
This role requires an individual that can effectively collaborate with business and HR professionals at all levels, manage multiple projects, and ensure high-quality delivery of all contributions. This position also requires high detail orientation, self-direction, and strong customer-focus.
Essential Job Functions:
Working cooperatively with the TMNAS Training and Organizational Development Team:
- Manages day-to-day functions of LMS administration, which include data structure management, data entry, customer maintenance, curricula, course and event management, evaluation analysis and other functions as needed. Works cooperatively with TMNAS HRIS team.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures and works cooperatively with the business and TMNA learning administrators to ensure knowledge transfer of process and best practice.
- Provides troubleshooting and business relationship management for any LMS systems issues.
- Manages enterprise wide training announcements within LMS.
- Manages enterprise training licenses, expenses and vendors.
- Oversees TMNA University’s Lending Library program, including resource analysis, procurement, and operational implementation.
- Manages TMNA Compliance training campaigns including communications, learning assignments, tracking and reporting across the enterprise.
- Provides logistics support for training programs, including communications, material management, room set up and other functions.
- Administers pre-work, assessments, and post-learning evaluations at the request of the training facilitators. Develops enterprise training executive reports reflecting training outcome and effectiveness.
- Provides support to organizational development and business intelligence projects, such as customer satisfaction surveys, employee engagement surveys, leadership development programs, and vision/mission/values campaigns.
- Learning opportunity to become skilled in online authoring and curricula development.
- Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performing special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree (or anticipation of such within one year).
- Highly preferred: Internship or entry level experience with Business Intelligence, HR Systems, Training, or Organizational Development.
- Experience with insurance organizations desirable.
- Basic knowledge of training life cycle: Assess, Design, Develop, Implement, and Evaluate (desirable)
- Knowledge of basic principles of SAS solutions, configuration and reporting mechanisms.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring HR consultative approach (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate). Ability to think at an enterprise level across business units.
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills, with a sense of urgency. Ability to self-manage projects and workload.
- Strong attention to accuracy and high detail orientation.
- Collaborates effectively as part of multiple teams (HR, HRIS, Training and OD, multiple business partners) both remote and onsite.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.