Office Assistant/Front Desk
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Facilities Department; manage reception area and conference rooms, monitor mail room activities and incoming and outgoing packages.
• Provide administrative support to the Facilities Department
• Organize and prioritize incoming calls, emails and correspondence.
• Maintain SharePoint site.
• Solely handle office supply ordering and replenishment of service areas and kitchens
• Assist staff as needed by preparing files and records.
• Provide general clerical support, including photocopying, filing, faxing, letter and document preparation/finalization.
• Develop Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
• Assist staff in Facilities invoice processing and reporting
• Maintains vendor inventories and lease schedules; to include scheduling equipment installations, upgrades and replacements.
• Assist with building service calls and customer tickets
• Maintain the Facilities Customer ticket inventory and reports to the Facilities staff
• Maintain confidential and non-routine information.
• Interface effectively with all levels of personnel.
• Responsible for complying with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
• Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Prior working experience in an office environment preferred.
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Strong organizing skills
• Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive information.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.