Business Process Analyst
Bala Cynwyd, PA
The analyst will serve as the subject matter expert for TMNA Group Companies Business Process Solutions and be expected to have a deep understanding of business processes and technologies used in their respective area of responsibility. The analyst will work with IT analysis and development teams as well as business experts to identify process solutions and deliver process improvements. Must have a demonstrated history of business process improvement. Will be providing expert consultancy across group companies, mentoring, formulating strategies and acting as a “trusted advisor” to the business.
- Partners with stakeholders to ensure target state process designs are efficient and aligned with strategic goals.
- Partners with business and IT, to provide process documentation that supports technology projects.
- Monitors and analyzes processes for effectiveness.
- Works with stakeholders to implement change, including driving automation through RPA and AI.
- Leads robotic process automation projects.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection and application of new and emerging tools and techniques.
- Establishes and builds strong working relations and partnerships with Business Units and Senior Management.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Statistics or Technology preferred
- Completion of Business Process Management Professional or Six Sigma training programs.
- Robotic Process Automation Certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ of Process Analyst or Architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ of recent experience in the Banking/Financial Services/Insurance Industry
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience improving business processes
- Experience in the Business Consulting industry preferred
- 2 years’ UiPath Robotic Process Automation experience preferred
- Fluent in management methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, or related certification
- Must be proficient in Visio and the MS Office Suite
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation platforms (preferably UiPath)
- Ability to work with and lead business towards process solutions
- Knowledge of methods, practices and tools for planning and executing Business Process Improvement, Business Process Management, Business Process Outsourcing
- Ability to model, analyze and design current and target state process.
- Knowledge of Business Process Modeling Notation
- Knowledge of process performance measurement tools and methods.
- Knowledge of Business Capability Models.
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.