Executive Assistant I
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Accounting and Finance team (A&F)
Essential Job Functions:
- Schedule meetings and makes travel arrangements for SVP Treasurer and A&F officers
- Provide general clerical support, including photocopying, filing, faxing, letter and document preparation/finalization.
- Develop Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Organize and prioritize incoming calls, emails and correspondence.
- Maintain confidential and non-routine information.
- Interface effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned, including, but no limited to:
- Vendor management within SAP system & various banking systems
- Reinsurance team support – maintaining data in reinsurance systems
- Assisting with annual and quarterly compliance filings
- Administering Sharepoint data site
- Assist accounting and finance team as needed by preparing files and records.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at the Company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Notary qualification preferred
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Prior working experience in an office environment preferred.
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong organizing skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC, TM Claims Service, Inc. and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.