Part-time Reinsurance Accounting Intern
The Reinsurance Accounting Intern will assist with accounting functions and various reconciliations associated with each monthly close:
- Apply cash in the Reinsurance Loss System (ProCede), prepare Journal Entries and reports, and keep track of all cash received by check and wire transfer
- Prepare monthly Reinsurance Cash Flow analysis
- Enter Facultative Treaties in the Reinsurance Loss System
- Update and maintain the Letter of Credit and Trust Agreement Binders
- Ceded Paid Loss and reserve reconciliations
- Trial Balance entry Sheets
- Print out monthly APPS reports and ProCede reports for claim look-up
- Maintain Journal entry Inventory List
- Quarterly AM Best and SNP Ratings
- Process Facultative Payments on a monthly basis
- Assist Reinsurance Managers, Reinsurance Accountant and VP of Reinsurance with special projects
Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.