Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Legal and HR Departments.
- Assist attorneys and senior paralegals in all areas of legal and administrative work including but not limited to maintaining files, preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, answering and routing calls
- Assists with preparation of departmental bills for submission to finance team and expenses
- Tracks all aspects of the Company’s management liability insurance programs
- Assists with minutes and preparation thereof at various Board and Committee meetings
- Edits and proofs documents
- Develops Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Maintains confidential and non-routine information
- Serves as a liaison between the Legal & HR departments and outside parties
- Maintains legal and HR databases as requested
- Assists HR staff with administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering office supplies, organizing mail/correspondence, filing, processing invoices
- Assists with on-boarding and off-boarding processes, requests for information, and PeopleSoft Data Entry
- Assists with larger projects such as training, system implementation, company events, and research
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned
- 1-3 years of general administrative experience in a medium or large-sized company
- Calendar management experience
- Expense management experience
- Travel management experience
- Superior knowledge, skills and proven ability learning and using office or business software (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and issues with appropriate professional decorum and confidentiality
- Experience anticipating and prioritizing work and schedules
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint preferred
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Superior writing and communications skills.
- Superior organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytic ability.
- Friendly, welcoming, and professional demeanor suited to hosting visitors
- Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.