Accounting/Finance Business Analyst Intern
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
- Update documentation to keep them current and organized in the knowledgebase
- Perform Master Data maintenance tasks such as data analysis, data profiling, or data cleanup
- Perform some QA testing and maintenance of QA Test Scripts
- Identify gaps in documentation or processes.
- Create documentation or process diagrams for projects, as needed.
- Partner with various business areas to gather information and requirements
- Organizational skills for business requirements and analysis, project coordination and assistance with project management tasks such as task management and reporting
- Good documentation and Business Analysis skills to be able to participate in business requirements gathering and documentation for application development
- Data analytical skills a plus
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Basic knowledge of Finance and Accounting business processes such as Accounts Payable and General Accounting
- Able to take direction from SAP Support team for various tasks to complete deliverables
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office tools
- Exposure to SAP a plus
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.