Human Resources Intern
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for providing a broad range of support to the Human Resources department by assisting with a variety of Human Resources responsibilities and initiatives
- Provide assistance with HR department projects
- Prepare materials for on-boarding
- Assist with planning and execution of employee engagement, and CSR events
- Assist in recruiting with scheduling interviews, social media outreach, and making qualifying calls to potential candidates/interns
- Prepare HR related communications for employees
- Provide administrative support for the HR Department
- Other duties as assigned
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.