Senior PeopleSoft Functional Analyst
Tokio Marine North America Services (TMNAS) provides professional support services to Tokio Marine Group companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America, First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Our talented team delivers actuarial, audit, corporate communications, financial and investment, human capital services, information technology, legal, and payroll expertise to our customers. Customer service is our focus and our passion! TMNAS adds value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
- Configures PeopleSoft HCMS application tables to support Performance Management and HR/Benefits Processes
- Plan and designs complex business processes and system modifications.
- Make recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Analyze and documents client complex business requirements and processes.
- Communicate the requirements to appropriate parties.
- Create complex test case scenarios to be used in testing.
- Monitors/oversees the testing of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Provide input into developing and modifying systems to meet client needs.
- Develop business specifications to support these modifications.
- May plan, allocate and monitor work of other business analysts.
- Participates in technical reviews and design walk-throughs to ensure that technical development is aligned with business need.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced analysts.
- Coordinate technical development with the offshore team.
- Lead Performance Management Cycles for multiple Group Companies.
- At least 10 years of PeopleSoft Functional and Technical experience.
- Strong understanding and experience in in Base Benefits, Core HR module, Performance Mgt.
- Strong understanding and experience with North American Payroll.
- Strong understanding and experience of PeopleSoft HCMS and GL integration (Combination Codes).
- Experience with PeopleSoft Query tool.
- Ability and willingness to learn new PeopleSoft modules or new HRIS applications as required.
- Strong understanding of Benefits Processes.
- Strong PS query and SQL Skills.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.2 Security model is preferred.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.