Corporate Video Producer
Bala Cynwyd, PA
January 16, 2018
At TMNA Services, LLC, we provide professional support services to the Tokio Marine Group of companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America Inc., the First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and the Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Among our professional service offerings are actuarial, financial, audit, payroll, human resources, legal, information technology, investment expertise and Corporate Communications. At TMNAS, customer service is our focus and our passion! At TMNAS, we strive to add value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
The Corporate Video Producer will manage all aspects of video production and hosting for TMNA Group Companies based on consultative collaboration with stakeholders, organizational priority and business need.
Under direct supervision of the Corporate Communications Manager the Corporate Video Producer will:
- Work collaboratively with business owners to determine the best approach to meet business goals through video development and production
- Use a cost benefit analysis to effectively estimate and manage video production costs; recommend insourcing and outsourcing to business owners based on best fit for individual business need and also overall enterprise corporate communications strategy
- Provide high quality, rapid delivery of internal video to business stakeholders which includes:
- Development of video: Conceptualization, filming, editing and design of all aspects video projects based on consultative collaboration with business owners
- Project management of all aspects of the video production: coordination of schedules, logistics, production, shooting the videos, and non-linear editing.
- Management of all aspects of onsite production, including usage of digital video cameras, lighting and microphones to film/video events, Provides onsite direction of video subjects; conducts on camera interviews where appropriate
- Integrates stakeholder feedback throughout project and delivers expected results
- Manage all aspects of outsourced external video production: Cost analysis, contracting, production schedules, quality control, and stakeholder satisfaction
- Photography (DSLR) of events, headshots, and other projects.
- Serve as an administrator of the internal corporate video platform (Panopto) for Philadelphia Insurance: Creates success measures, monitors usage, trains stakeholders, provides stakeholder reports
- Supports content management and development for internal digital message boards (Industry Weapon)
- Distributes videos through appropriate channels based on individual stakeholders needs as well as the enterprise corporate communications strategy: Intranet, JIVE, Panopto, etc,
- Manages all aspects of video assets: Maintains equipment, corporate video studio, etc.
- Provides archiving and management of digital video, photos and other assets.
- Travel up to 10% of the time, mostly around Greater Philadelphia and New York City area.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Performs special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5-7 years minimum of demonstrated video production experience, preferably in a corporate environment, particularly with various forms of media including still imagery, audio editing, scriptwriting, and interactive media.
- Experience with creative consultation in a complex business environment: Ability to work with stakeholders, understand the business need, and develop creative direction in alignment with overall organizational strategy
- Experience with project management: Ability to prioritize production needs, provide cost estimates, develop and manage a project plan in Excel, and keep business stakeholders informed
- Experience managing external vendors: Contracting, cost negotiation, quality management and ontime high quality delivery of outsourced projects
- Video editing experiece: Solid understanding and experience with Adobe Premier, FinalCut Pro or other digital video editing software.
- Experience managing video file formats and delivery systems.
- Experience interviewing subjects on camera for video projects.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, html, Flash, or other design software is a plus.
- Experience as a video script writer is preferred.
- Experience with video webcasting is a plus.
- Applicants must provide demo reel of shooting and editing work in order to be interviewed.
- Knowledge of 3-point lighting, sound recording for video, and other technical skills.
- Solid understanding and experience with Adobe Premier, FinalCut Pro, or other digital video editing software; video file formats/delivery systems; digital video photography and digital still photography.
- Strong communication skills and news judgment.
- Must be able to shoot and edit video.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills; friendly and professional demeanor
- Project management skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple business stakeholders from a wide variety of backgrounds and organizational cultures
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects.
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time and have the stamina required for video shoots.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time, mostly around the Greater Philadelphia and New York City area.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.