HR & Legal Coordinator
At TMNA Services, LLC, we provide professional support services to the Tokio Marine Group of companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America Inc., the First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and the Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Among our professional service offerings are actuarial, financial, audit, payroll, human resources, legal, information technology, investment expertise and Corporate Communications. At TMNAS, customer service is our focus and our passion! At TMNAS, we strive to add value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Legal and HR Departments.
We are looking for a recent graduate who can start working in January/February 2018.
- Assist attorneys and senior paralegals in all areas of legal and administrative work including but not limited to maintaining files, preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, answering and routing calls.
- Assists with preparation of departmental bills for submission to finance team and expenses.
- Tracks all aspects of the Company’s management liability insurance programs.
- Assists with minutes and preparation thereof at various Board and Committee meetings.
- Edits and proofs documents.
- Serves as a liaison between the Legal & HR departments and outside parties.
- Maintains legal databases as requested.
- Assists HR staff with administrative tasks including but not limited to ordering office supplies, organizing mail/correspondence, filing, processing invoices.
- Assists with on-boarding and off-boarding processes, requests for information, and PeopleSoft Data Entry.
- Assists with larger projects such as training, system implementation, company events, and research.
- Complies with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- 1-2 years of work experience in an office environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint preferred
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Superior writing and communications skills.
- Superior organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Strong analytic ability.
- Emotional maturity to be able to responsibly work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.