At TMNA Services, we provide professional support services to the Tokio Marine Group of companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America Inc., the First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and the Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Among our professional service offerings are actuarial, financial, audit, payroll, human resources, legal, information technology, investment expertise and Corporate Communications. At TMNAS, customer service is our focus and our passion! At TMNAS, we strive to add value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
- Develop, test, and implement transactional workflow within PeopleSoft software using PeopleSoft Development tools and methodologies;
- Analyze business requirements for system changes to produce effective, automated, and logic-based human resources transactions using PeopleSoft development tools and best practices including workflow, Peoplecode, page design and customization, n/Vision, SQR, component interface, Application Engine and Integration Broker skills, PeopleTools, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, HR, Recruiting, Payroll, and Time and Labor & Absence Mgt;
- Perform troubleshooting using core processes of HR, Benefits, Payroll, and Time and Labor, PeopleSoft Development tools including trace and debugging tools, SQR, Application Engine, Peoplecode, Application Designer, PeopleSoft Security, and Process Monitor and Message Logs, Database Tools including SQL, and infrastructure (hardware and software) and analytic/problem solving skills; research new functionality for PeopleSoft PeopleTools, applications, and modules;
- Develop change control documentation;
- Identify technical issues and develop and implement corrective actions; monitor and report project development efforts;
- Maintain and improve workflows in the post-development environment by collaborating with HR Process Development Teams,
- Complying with HRIS change management protocols and practices, and using SDLC practices.
- Create SOPs.
- Manage and Direct third party offshore resources as needed.
- At least 8 years in a Peoplesoft Technical environment (HR).
- Strong Understanding of Technical programs supporting Time & Labor and Absence Management programs
- Strong experience and knowledge of Peoplecode, Application Engine, SQR & Integration broker.
- Strong understanding of PeopleSoft Security.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in creating report using PS Query tool.
- Strong experience with SQL and data modelling skills.
- Experience supporting HRIT delivery in an Onshore/Offshore model.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.