At TMNA Services, we provide professional support services to the Tokio Marine Group of companies in the United States, including Tokio Marine America Inc., the First Insurance Company of Hawaii, and the Philadelphia Insurance Companies. Among our professional service offerings are actuarial, financial, audit, payroll, human resources, legal, information technology, investment expertise and Corporate Communications. At TMNAS, customer service is our focus and our passion! At TMNAS, we strive to add value in all that we do, providing the best professional service to our business partners, allowing them to achieve their goals.
Assists Audit team in performing internal audits in accordance with the Audit Plan.
• Work closely with Audit team to perform audit assignments and reporting in accordance
with the annual Audit Plan.
• Review findings with Audit Management; identify and quantify exceptions. Assist in
determining the level of impact on internal controls and workflow efficiencies.
• Assist in producing audit reports that summarize procedures, findings and
• Comply with proper internal controls as necessary to conduct job functions and/or carry
out responsibilities and/or administrative activities at Company.
• Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA, CIA, MBA or CISA preferred /in process.
• 0-2 years auditing experience in financial/operational and integrated audits (internal
• Experience in data analysis using data mining tools preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people
and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Strong organization skills.
• Superior analytical ability.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and without supervision.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Tokio Marine Group of Companies (including, but not limited to the Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Tokio Marine America, Inc., TMNA Services, LLC and First Insurance Company of Hawaii, Ltd.) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In order to remain competitive we must attract, develop, motivate, and retain the most qualified employees regardless of age, color, race, religion, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, family circumstances, life experiences, marital status, military status, sexual orientation and/or any other status protected by law.